Creality Ender 5
Large construction volume and stable construction
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Creality
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Assembly kit
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, Mini SD Card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Heated building board: Yes
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 220 x 220 x 300 mm
- Minimum layer height: 50 µm
The Creality Ender 5 is the latest machine from Creality. The 3D printer has a robust construction and has some very worthwhile features.
More stable printing: The dual Y-axis motion system controls the belt on both sides to reduce impact and inaccuracies.
Resume print function (in case of power failure): If the device is switched off or if there is a power failure, printing can be resumed at the same point.
Simple levelling: The large manual turning wheel is ergonomically shaped to further simplify the levelling of the building board.
The board of the Ender 5 is designed for print times of over 200 hours.
The device is delivered with EU plug.
0 English reviews written for Creality Ender 5
24 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 24 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available