Formfutura ClearScent ABS Black
Translucent ABS material with low styrene smell
(£42.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Translucent ABS filament
- 90% light transmission
- Flammability class UL 94 HB
- Good chemical resistance
- Minimal styrene smell
Item no.: FF-CABS-285BLCK-00750, Content: 750 g, EAN: 8718924473061
Frequently bought together with Formfutura Helios Support ™ Natural
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FF-CABS-285BLCK-00750
- Manufacturer No.: CABS-285BLCK-00750
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Content: 750 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: ABS Filaments
- Filament colour: Black
- Net weight: 250 g, 750 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 230 - 265 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 0 - 85ºC
Formfutura's ClearScent ABS is a translucent ABS material with a low styrene odour that combines good mechanical properties with 90% light transmission. The material is easy to process, has good resistance to various chemicals, and meets the UL 94 HB flammability standard.
Post-processing with acetone, tetrahydrofuran (THF) and other analogous solvents is possible.
Note: The ClearScent ABS is compatible with Helios Support for more complex multi-extrusion 3D printing models.
- Production of household tools,
- Manufacturing of electronic products, frames and panels,
- Manufacturing of customer-specific components and parts,
- Short-term production.