Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Solid Black
All-purpose Resin for DLP and LCD 3D Printer in Black
(£74.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low odour
- Short curing times
- Low shrinkage
- Compatible with almost all LCD and DLP 3D printers
Item no.: FF-PTLCDGP-SLBK-00500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8719956551901
Product information & technical details
The Formfutura Platinum LCD Resin Series is a range of general purpose photopolymer LCD resins designed specifically for all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 to 420 nm.
The Platinum LCD resin is virtually odourless and enables 3D printing of objects with extremely high accuracy and relatively short curing times.
- Low odour (almost odourless)
- Fast printing with short curing times
- High precision
- No discolouration and/or yellowing
- Low shrinkage
- Compatible with all open source LCDs and DLPs in the range of 385 - 420 nm
Preparations before printing:
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
- After shaking the bottle, allow the resin to rest for 10 minutes to allow air bubbles to escape from the resin
- The resin can be returned from the basin into the bottle after printing has been completed
- Always use protective equipment such as safety glasses and nitrile gloves when handling resins.
General printing guidelines (basic hardening times at 50 microns)
- Translucent Black: 12 seconds
- Translucent Aquamarine: 10 seconds
- Translucent Blue: 12 seconds
- Translucent Red: 11 seconds
- Solid White: 12 seconds
- Solid Black: 14 seconds
- Solid Gray: 13 seconds
We recommend postprocessing your 3D printing to achieve the material properties.
- Rinse your 3D printed object for about 5 minutes in IPA or (bio) ethanol (an ultrasonic cleaner is preferred/recommended)
- Ensure that items rinsed with IPA and/or (bio) ethanol are completely dry before further post-curing.
- Place the rinsed parts in a well-ventilated area for at least 30 minutes or use compressed air for at least 2 minutes
- Harden your object in a high-performance curing chamber for about 20 to 30 minutes at 65 ° C (the curing wavelength is between 300 and 410 nm)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Solid Black
English reviews written for Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Solid Black
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available