Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Solid White
All-purpose Resin for DLP and LCD 3D Printer in White
- Low odour
- Short curing times
- Low shrinkage
- Compatible with almost all LCD and DLP 3D printers
Product information & technical details
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
The Formfutura Platinum LCD Resin Series is a range of general purpose photopolymer LCD resins designed specifically for all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 to 420 nm.
The Platinum LCD resin is virtually odourless and enables 3D printing of objects with extremely high accuracy and relatively short curing times.
- Low odour (almost odourless)
- Fast printing with short curing times
- High precision
- No discolouration and/or yellowing
- Low shrinkage
- Compatible with all open source LCDs and DLPs in the range of 385 - 420 nm
Preparations before printing:
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
- After shaking the bottle, allow the resin to rest for 10 minutes to allow air bubbles to escape from the resin
- The resin can be returned from the basin into the bottle after printing has been completed
- Always use protective equipment such as safety glasses and nitrile gloves when handling resins.
General printing guidelines (basic hardening times at 50 microns)
- Translucent Black: 12 seconds
- Translucent Aquamarine: 10 seconds
- Translucent Blue: 12 seconds
- Translucent Red: 11 seconds
- Solid White: 12 seconds
- Solid Black: 14 seconds
- Solid Gray: 13 seconds
We recommend postprocessing your 3D printing to achieve the material properties.
- Rinse your 3D printed object for about 5 minutes in IPA or (bio) ethanol (an ultrasonic cleaner is preferred/recommended)
- Ensure that items rinsed with IPA and/or (bio) ethanol are completely dry before further post-curing.
- Place the rinsed parts in a well-ventilated area for at least 30 minutes or use compressed air for at least 2 minutes
- Harden your object in a high-performance curing chamber for about 20 to 30 minutes at 65 ° C (the curing wavelength is between 300 and 410 nm)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Questions & Answers about Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Solid White
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.