iFixit Moray Precision Bit Set
32 precision bits for the tool case at home or on the go
- 32 precision bits
- Ergonomically shaped bit holder
- Space-saving bit cartridge
Product information & technical details
The Moray Precision bit set is extensive and at the same time space-saving. It contains all common bits for repairing electronic devices but can be easily stowed and transported.
In addition to the common bit standards such as cross and slotted bits in various sizes, the kit also contains special bits such as Torx and Torx Security, the iPhone bit and the Gamebit for game consoles.
Included in the set
- 32 precision bits: The bits included are ideally equipped for unusual screw profiles and can effortlessly remove even exotic candidates such as the screws of a Jura coffee machine or an Apple Watch.
- Ergonomically shaped bit holder: A bit holder with a knurled handle and rotating cap ensures optimal handling and safe work. There is also a tool in the handle that you can use to remove SIM or SD cards.
- Compact bit cassette: You get the bit holder and precision bits neatly sorted in a solid box with a magnetic lock measuring 2.2 x 7.8 x 12.4 centimetres - hardly larger than a smartphone and therefore ideally suited for the toolbox, the glove box or the bicycle bag. In the lid, you will find a clever sorting tray as a secure storage space for all removed screws.
Kit contents in detail
- Bit cassette with magnetic lock
- Lid with an integrated sorting tray
- Screwdriver with magnetic bit holder (4 mm), knurled grip zone and SIM eject tool
- 4 mm precision bits:
- Phillips - 000, 0, 1, 2
- Slot - 1, 2.5, 4 mm
- Torx - T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR8, TR10, TR 15
- Pentalobe - P2, P5
- Hexagon (Hex) - 1.5, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Hexagon socket - 2.5, 5 mm
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Triangle - 2.3 mm
- iPhone distance screw bit
Questions & Answers about iFixit Moray Precision Bit Set
English reviews written for iFixit Moray Precision Bit Set
Did you know?
NASA makes pizza using 3D printers for astronauts in space.