Liqcreate Premium Model
Dental resin for the production of precise models
(£85.99 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Opaque resin
- Matt colour
- For all open source LCD & DLP 3D printers
- Low shrinkage
Item no.: LIQCR-LPM01000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 8719327072493
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D83|
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
|Net weight:||250 g, 1000 g|
Liqcreate Premium Model is perfect for making precision dental models. This photopolymer is a matt, opaque, skin/peach coloured resin. The matt colour highlights the depth and detail of your dental models and provides a perfect view of undercuts in 3D printed models.
3D printed parts made of this material have exceptional dimensional stability and low shrinkage during printing. This resin and printed piece should not be used for applications in the human body. Liqcreate Premium Model can cure very quickly and is easy to use on all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 to 420 nm.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Premium Model
0 English reviews written for Liqcreate Premium Model
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available