Liqcreate Premium White
Universal resin for open source LCD and DLP 3D printer in white
(£71.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High precision
- Low odour
- Opaque white colour
- 385-420nm wavelength
Item no.: LIQCR-LPW01000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 8719327072417
Product information & technical details
Liqcreate Premium White is an opaque white photopolymer with excellent UV stability, ideal for medical and architectural models. Printed parts do not discolour and remain white even after prolonged exposure to UV radiation.
Liqcreate Premium White can be used on all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 - 420nm.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Premium White
0 English reviews written for Liqcreate Premium White
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available