Phrozen ABS-like Resin - White
LCD resin with a texture like ABS
(£65.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High resolution
- High hardness
- Good toughness
Item no.: PHR-RS1000ABSCW, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 4711117880268
Product information & technical details
Phrozen's ABS-like resins produce high-resolution, robust models and are best suited for general modelling and industrial applications.
With its light colour, it is also great for painting models after the curing process.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H360FD - May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 211 - Warning! Hazardous droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe in the spray or mist.
Questions & Answers about Phrozen ABS-like Resin - White
Would this be any good for Lithopanes... i'm looking for tough resin to make keychain sized lithopanes?
English reviews written for Phrozen ABS-like Resin - White
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products
Yes the resin is suitable for lithophanes but I am not so such about printing one the size of a keychain, that would depend heavily on the printer used.