Polaroid3D Fast Play 3D pen
3D freehand drawing with the new Polaroid Pen and PLA
- For 1.75mm PLA filament
- Incl. Nozzles
- Different extrusion speeds
Product information & technical details
- 3 interchangeable nozzles for faster modelling and designs using different techniques!
- The pen holder allows a quick nozzle change
- The new Polaroid Play Trace App turns your photo into a 3D template
- Create your own 3D pen community by sharing your designs and models through the Polaroid Play Trace app
- Uses the same eco-friendly plastic filament (PLA) as the original Polaroid Play 3D Pen
- Choice between automatic and manual extrusion
- Provides multiple print speed settings with LED indicator
- 1 x Polaroid Fast Play 3D Pen and Holder
- 3 x replaceable nozzles
- 1 x 1.5 m USB cable
- 3 x 15g (5m) PLA Plastic Filament Packs (various colours)
- 1 x short instruction
USB power adapter not included.
English reviews written for Polaroid3D Fast Play 3D pen
Did you know?
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hull, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.