Recreus Filaflex Clear Blue
Flexible filament in transparent blue
Product information & technical details
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Shore Hardness :||A82|
|Product types:||Flexible Filaments|
|Filament colour:||Transparent, Blue|
|Net weight:||250 g, 500 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||215 - 250 °C|
Filaflex is an elastic filament for 3D printers. The material consists of TPE and some additives to ensure that it possesses printable properties.
Filaflex has incredible elasticity. With this filament, for example, you can create your own shoes at home.
- Filaflex is different than printing models using a solid filament.
- However, with the right configuration, it is compatible with almost any printer.
The following recommendation for use with any printer without a Recreus extruder:
- Printing speed 20 mm / s
- Printing temperature approx. 240 ° C
- No retraction (retraction of the filament)
- Increase material flow to 105-115% if necessary
- Direct-drive extruder (Bowden extruder may cause difficulties)
No heated bed necessary.
For experienced users
English reviews written for Recreus Filaflex Clear Blue
- No reviews available