Recreus Filaflex Foamy Natural
Flexible TPU filament with dynamic foam technology
(£68.33 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Elastic & light
- Matt finish
- With dynamic foam technology
- Low density & weight
- Shore hardness from 78A to 51A
Item no.: REC-78AFFOAMYNAT175600, Content: 600 g, EAN: 8435424804293
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: REC-78AFFOAMYNAT175600
- Manufacturer No.: 78AFFOAMYNAT175600
- Manufacturers: Recreus
- Content: 600 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Shore Hardness : A65, A78, A51
- Product Line: Filaflex
- Product types: Flexible Filaments
- Filament colour: Natural
- Net weight: 600 g, 2500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 245 - 255°C
Filaflex Foamy from Recreus is a flexible material that combines TPU with dynamic foam technology. A special foaming agent is distributed throughout the entire filament and activates when it comes into contact with high temperatures. The result: A foamy texture for light and flexible printed parts with a smooth surface finish, low density and low weight.
With specific printing parameters for specific material properties
The flexible material has an initial Shore hardness of 78A, but can also reach a lower hardness of 51A by adjusting certain parameters (temperature, flow, speed). While at low flow the filament expands, foams more and achieves a lower Shore hardness, at higher flow less elastic printed parts are created with a higher Shore hardness but without a foamy texture.
Not only can specific material properties be generated, but productivity can also be maximised, as between 30% and 40% more can be printed with the same amount of material - depending on the flow speed set.
When setting printing parameters, the colour tone of the printed part can also be adjusted. While more intense colours are created at lower temperatures, the foaming agent is activated at higher temperatures, revealing brighter colours.
- Printing of shoes (both whole and parts and components such as insoles and soles),
- Manufacture of bicycle handles, bicycle seats or other devices,
- Production of flexible objects and parts for the automotive industry (bumpers, seals, tires, grippers),
- Production of knee pads and elbow pads,
- Manufacture of protective elements or parts for sound absorption.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects