Recreus PETG Nude
Rigid, durable filament with mechanical properties
(£32.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Resistant, temperature-resistant material
- High chemical resistance
- Flexible and shockproof
- Ideal for technical and industrial parts
Item no.: REC-SKIN1RECPETG 175-750, Content: 750 g, EAN: 8435424801810
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: REC-SKIN1RECPETG 175-750
- Manufacturer No.: SKIN1RECPETG 175-750
- Manufacturers: Recreus
- Content: 750 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Shore Hardness : D76
- Product types: PET / Copolyester Filaments
- Filament colour: Natural
- Net weight: 750 g, 3000 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 230 - 260 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 40 - 70 °C
The PETG filaments from Recreus are characterised by their diverse application possibilities in industrial and private use.
It is used in the machine and automotive industries in particular because of its mechanical properties, its durability and resistance, its high-temperature resistance and its impact resistance.
In addition to functional end products, it is also ideal for decorative elements such as lamps, figures and much more.