Extra safety for your Snapmaker
- Original enclosure
- From Snapmaker
Product information & technical details
This enclosure significantly increases the safety and print quality if you want to mill, laser-engrave, laser-cut or print with ABS.
It is made of high-quality aluminium alloy and transparent acrylic sheets with laser filter and is easy to assemble.
- High-quality aluminium frame
- Improved and more stable printing results
- Laser filtering
- Noise reduction
- Less odour
- Increased safety
- Including LED light strips and exhaust fan
- Laser / CNC process stops automatically when the door is opened
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- A150: 398mm x 423mm x 407mm
- A250: 531 mm x 624 mm x 507 mm
- A350: 625mm x 820mm x 602mm
This is only the case for the Snapmaker 2.0.
Questions & Answers about Snapmaker Enclosure
English reviews written for Snapmaker Enclosure
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.