Spectrum PLA Pro - Lion Orange
Durable and impact-resistant PLA filament in orange
(£24.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High durability
- Easy removal of the models
- No shrinkage
- High impact resistance
Item no.: SPC-80101, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 5903175658265
Product information & technical details
Spectrum PLA Pro combines two special features:
- Easy printability like regular PLA
- Properties comparable to those of ABS
Once printed, PLA Pro has almost 50% higher impact resistance than ABS material. It is also characterised by its increased flow.
Key Features of Spectrum PLA Pro
- A good alternative to styrene-based materials
- Improved heat resistance
- Printing is also possible without a heating bed
- Improved flow
- Ideal for industrial applications
- Easy removal of the print from the printing plate
- High strength - comparable to ABS
- No shrinkage after cooling
- High printing efficiency
Applications of Spectrum PLA Pro
- Functional prototyping
- Industrial design
- Parts that require high impact resistance
PLA Pro can be post-treated in a heated chamber. After crystallisation of the model, it has increased thermal resistance and durability almost double that of ABS.
Caution: Uneven heating can cause unexpected warping and suboptimal performance of printed parts. Please make sure there are no hot/cold spots in the heated chamber.
The general instructions for the crystallisation process are included in the packaging.
The filament is wound on a clean, transparent spool. Each spool contains information about the type of material, the diameter and the recommended printing temperature. The filament is vacuum packed with a moisture absorber. A user manual is included in the packaging.
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Spectrum PLA Pro - Lion Orange
1 English review written for Spectrum PLA Pro - Lion Orange
1 customer review in English