YUKI MODEL Thread-Locking Fluid 10g
No more loose screws
(£449.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Different levels of strength
- Up to M36 screw thread
- Environmentally friendly ingredients
Item no.: YM-650013, Content: 10 g, EAN: 4260256385757
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
The thread-locking liquid contains environmentally friendly ingredients, making it safe to use without influencing its adhesive properties.
The high strength thread-locking fluid is suitable for screw threads of up to M20 and is hand-tight after about 8-12 minutes.
The medium strength thread-locking fluid is suitable for threads up to M36 and is hand-tight after 10-15 minutes.
The temperature range of use is between -50 °C to +150 °C.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
Questions & Answers about YUKI MODEL Thread-Locking Fluid 10g
0 English reviews written for YUKI MODEL Thread-Locking Fluid 10g
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
Since March 2017, a 3D printer has been stationed on the ISS space station.