ZODIAC V3 CRB Nozzle
Very hard and wear-resistant nozzle for temperatures up to 450 ° C
Product information & technical details
Main features of the V3 CRB nozzle
- Hardened tool steel body with fine polishing of the inner bore
- Coating tested according to the Calott test (DIN EN ISO 1071-2, VDI 3198)
- Undercoating for high adhesive strength (PECVD)
- Top layer coating for high abrasion and wear resistance
- Extreme hardness with exceptional wear resistance
- Limited abrasion and clogging
- Spherical cross-section of the filament
- High operating temperature
- Raise3D Pro2
Each Zodiac nozzle goes through 8 process steps. The plasma-polished tool steel body is vacuum-hardened 3 times up to 1000HV and then refined with a bi-layer coating up to 3500HV. The entire process has been tested in accordance with the DIN EN ISO 1071-2 and VDI 3198 standards.
Zodiac nozzles have an unparalleled service life and can withstand any filament such as PLA, ABS, TPU, but also carbon or filaments with metal particles. They are also ideal for printing with PEEK and high-temperature applications up to 450 ° C. Due to the low coefficient of sliding friction, no filament residues stick to the nozzle even during long printing processes, which leads to optimal printing results.