Resin printer with many user-friendly features
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Creality
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Printing Technology: UV LCD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Building platform : 192 x 120 x 200 mm
The 8.9" monochrome LCD display, the integral light source, the large printing area and the ability to control the printer via the app make the Halot Lite a very user-friendly resin printer that masters various printing requirements precisely.
Integral light source | High precision and uniformity
The integral light source developed by Creality ensures even distribution of the light intensity over the entire display and consistent accuracy in every dimension of the model.
Integral light source vs. matrix light source
Integral light source:
- This consists of 12 lamp balls and each lamp ball consists of 4 light-emitting diodes
- The light source energy uniformity can reach more than 80%
- If the individual lamp spheres are weakened, the evenness of the printed model is not impaired
Ordinary light source:
- Consists of many ultraviolet light units evenly arranged in a row
- The light intensity in the connecting area of the lamp beads is uneven
- Damage to the lamp beads has a greater impact on the evenness of the printed object
Incredible details thanks to the 8.9" monochrome display & high resolution
The 8.9-inch monochrome LCD display and a resolution of 3840 x 2400 ensure detailed prints and allow any creative design.
Large print area
With a print size of 192 x 120 x 200 mm, you can fully exploit your creative potential.
Intelligent chip for highly efficient printing
An ARM Cortex A53 processor, 64-bit quad-core CPU + GPU and 1GB + 8GB memory ensure high-performance operation and consistent printing efficiency.
WLAN / App Remote Control
With the Creality Cloud App you can manage and monitor your prints and change your print settings. The integrated WLAN enables the firmware to be upgraded with just one click.
User-friendly touch screen
The 5" touchscreen with a user-friendly interface makes working with your Halot Lite easier.
Simple slicing software
For uncomplicated slicing, you can use Lychee or the self-developed Halot Box software.
Double heat dissipation & efficient air purification
The specially developed, dual heat dissipation system quickly detects heat sources and dissipates the heat in a targeted manner. An activated carbon air filter system also ensures a reduction in odour emissions and thus optimises the printing experience.
The many uses of the Halot Lite
- Decorative elements
- Jewellery and art
- Architectural design
English reviews written for Creality Halot-Lite
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available