BIO filament with mineral fillers
(£46.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% natural raw materials
- Unique appearance
- Easily compostable
- CO2 neutral
Item no.: EX-flax-2500-1,75, Content: 2.000 g, EAN: 9010241384037
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: EX-flax-2500-1,75
- Manufacturer No.: flax-2000-1,75
- Manufacturers: Extrudr
- Content: 2.000 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: Organically Composed Filaments
- Filament colour: Natural
- Net weight: 1000 g, 2500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 200 - 240 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 20 - 60 °C
Extrudr Flax is a filament from the BIO design series, to which mineral fillers have been added and which allows high production speeds.
It is therefore ideal for rapid prototyping and demanding design products.
The material has good mechanical properties that are comparable to PLA. Due to the excellent elongation at break, it also withstands heavy loads.
Extrudr Flax has a special mineral feel. At high temperatures and normal speed, the surface becomes rough and takes on a sandstone-like appearance. From a layer height of 0.15 mm, no grooves are recognisable.
Key features of Extrudr Flax
- BIO filament with mineral fillers
- Enables high production speeds - ideal for rapid prototyping
- Good mechanical properties comparable to PLA
- Excellent elongation at break and high impact strength
- Heat resistant up to approx. 60 °C
- Special mineral feel
- Biodegradable according to DIN EN ISO 14855
- Low shrinking and warping
A heating building board is not required for the Extrudr Flax filament.
Questions & Answers about Extrudr Flax
English reviews written for Extrudr Flax
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products