Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced
The perfect entry-level printer for processing industrial plastics
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Intamsys
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: SD card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 260 x 260 x 260 mm
The INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced - A professional high-temperature 3D printer for Ultem, PEKK, PPSU, PC, PEEK and more ...
Buy the Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced high-temperature, industrial 3D printer for the best and most cost-effective entry into additive manufacturing with industrial plastics. The processing of high-tech thermoplastics such as Ultem, PEEK, PPSU or polycarbonates require consistent high temperatures. This is what the industrial 3D entry-level printer offers you.
The biggest innovations of the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced:
- Auto-Leveling makes preparing for 3D printing easy and convenient
- 4 separate drivers control the filament loading as well as the X, Y and Z axes
- Significant increase in printing accuracy, speed and reliability
- New build platform design: using PI film, glass-ceramic, higher durability and less deformation
Automatic levelling of the build platform
The automatic levelling of the build platform makes the preparation and perfect customisation of your FUNMAT HT Enhanced much more comfortable.
Four individual drivers for the filament feed, X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis
The four single drivers for the filament feed, X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis lead to a significant improvement in accuracy and speed as well as the reliability of the FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
A new design of the build platform
The new design of the build platform leads to better heating performance and higher 3D printing accuracy. The heating power is noticeably increased by the use of PI film.
New nozzle design
A new nozzle design allows for automatic levelling. This makes it even easier to start your first 3D prints on the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
Other key benefits of the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced
- Consistently maintains a high temperature in the interior: max. 90 ° C
- High build platform temperature: max. 160 ° C
- Heatable extruder: Up to 400 ° C
- Large installation space: 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- Open to third-party filaments
Further product features of the high-temperature 3D printer
- Additive manufacturing with high-performance thermoplastics
- Heated chamber minimises warping
- Low purchase and operating costs
- HD 3D prints with PEEK, PEKK, Ultem, ABS, Nylon, PC and PPSU
- Convenient and easy operation
- 3D printer uses IntamSuite (based on Cura)
Additive manufacturing of materials with high-temperature resistance
The consistently high temperatures of the hotend, build platform and chamber facilitate the processing of high-performance thermoplastics like PEEK & Ultem. However, this professional 3D printer has low purchase and operating costs.
3D printing of these high-temperature thermoplastics and other materials
- ABS is widely used in household products or in the automotive and electronics industries.
- Nylon is used in countless everyday objects because it is very tear-resistant.
- PC is very durable and is often used in vehicle construction, in civil engineering and in the manufacture of optical components.
- Due to its outstanding properties, PPSU is excellently suited for use in medical technology.
- ULTEM offers good mechanical and electrical properties. It is approved for contact with food.
- PEEK is a high-tech thermoplastic used in a wide range of industries, from aerospace to electrical engineering and medical technology.
Additive manufacturing for aerospace, medical and automotive industries
Many industries benefit enormously from the use of 3D printing. The aerospace, medical and automotive industries are among the most frequent users of 3D printers. Use INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced additive manufacturing processes and 3D printing for complex geometries and bionic structures.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Expanded finds applications in these industries:
- Medical & Medical Technology
- Dental technology
- Electrical engineering
Loading & Unloading Filament