- Firm and hard
- Shore hardness D80
- For DLP 3D printers
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D80|
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
|Filament colour:||White, Grey / silver, Black|
PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Hard Resins are ideal for creating objects with a hard glassy surface.
The objects show some shrinkage and harden quickly.
The prints have very high tensile shear properties and high Vicat softening and almost no elongation.
The UV-DLP resin is specifically designed for use in a variety of DLP printers that allow both open and closed modes.
The wavelengths for which the UV-DLP resin is designed are both 385nm and 405nm.
This means that printing with DLP 3D printers such as Duplicator D7 and Anycubic Photon and UV DLP Resin Resin is possible.
Suitable for DLP 3D printers.
Objects will have the specified hardness only after 2h exposure under UV light (36W).
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Hard
Is this suitable for use with the Anycubic Photon printer?
English reviews written for PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Hard
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The aircraft manufacturer Boeing has manufactured parts for the fighter aircraft F / A-18 using 3D printing.