XYZprinting da Vinci Nano
Narrow, compact and safe 3D printer
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XYZprinting
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection
- Heated building board: No
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 120 x 120 x 120 mm
- Minimum layer height: 100 µm
The da Vinci Nano is the most compact 3D printer in the XYZ print family. The size is 120 x 120 x 120mm.
Due to its size, the Nano fits perfectly on every desk.
Easy to use
To simplify printing with the da Vinci Nano, all printing functions are handled by a simple software (XYZmaker Mobile).
An LED light conveniently displays the printing status.
- Green light = standby
- Red light = stop
- Orange light = printing
XYZprinting PLA filaments are made from cornstarch, sugar cane and other natural materials, making it bio-degradable. Safe for printing and safe for the environment.
The new version XYZmaker Mobile is compatible with Android and Apple. With the software you can create your own unique designs. The intuitive tools help you complete your design in no time.
Tutorials for the da Vinci Nano can be found here: Tutorials
English reviews written for XYZprinting da Vinci Nano
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products