BondTech LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead
Printhead for processing all common materials
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Improved cooling performance
- For rigid, flexible and soft materials
- Higher flow rate
- Small and light
Item no.: BTE-EXT-LGX-ACE-CPH, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7350011416073
Product information & technical details
|Product Type Google Base:||Spare Parts & Upgrades|
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
From Bondtech and Slice Engineering
The LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead is a dedicated short filament path printhead jointly developed by Bondtech and Slice Engineering that incorporates the LGX extruder.
It features Slice's Copperhead bimetal heatbreak technology and a copper heater block for improved thermal performance.
The LGX based print head is excellent for printing ALL common materials, especially soft and flexible filaments.
Key features of the LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead
- Easier to cool & assemble
- Allows a higher flow rate
- Supports rigid, flexible and soft materials
- Prints flexible and soft materials faster
- It is small and light
Engineered to offer higher flow
During the long months of intensive testing leading up to the launch of the LGX CHT nozzles, Bondtech discovered that shortening the post-drive filament path resulted in increased volumetric flow capacity. Similar to the LGX Shortcut Copperhead Hotend, the LGX ACE Copperhead Hotend offers the same increase compared to the full Copperhead hotend.
Improved cooling performance
The LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead features a monolithic air-cooled heatsink and heatsink designed and manufactured by Bondtech that connects to the LGX extruder through its interface connector and is located at the front of the extruder. The heatsink contains the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
Bondtech's tests indicate that one 4010 fan is sufficient to cool the heatsink and the cold zone of the heat break because the heatsink and cooling block are monolithic, which increases heat transfer and dissipation.
The heater block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap nozzle standard. Here is a list of compatible versions.
- Bondtech brass nozzle
- Bondtech nozzle made of coated brass
- Slice Engineering Copper Nozzle
- Slice Engineering Vanadium Steel Nozzle (for Abrasive Filaments)
The LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead is not compatible with the following items:
- 3DSolex Matchless 1.75mm nozzles
Contents of delivery
- LGX Large Gears extruder
- 1x LGX Monolithic cooling block and black anodised aluminium heatsink
- 1x Copperhead LGX Heatbreak
- 1x Copperhead heater block
- 1x Bondtech M6 x 1 x 7.5 coated brass nozzle 0.4mm
- 1x bag of silver-based thermal paste 0.5 g
This LGX printhead only supports 1.75mm filament. No heater or thermistor is included.
Questions & Answers about BondTech LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead
English reviews written for BondTech LGX ACE Copperhead Printhead
BondTech Shaft3.0 x 20 mm - 4.0 x 25 mm