Liqcreate Liqcreate Dental Model Pro Grey
Resin for high-precision dental models
(£157.99 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Matt surface finish
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- Low shrinkage
Item no.: LIQCR-LDMG01000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 8720256386117
Product information & technical details
Liqcreate Dental Model Pro Resins were specially developed for high-precision dental models in collaboration with dental companies and experts.
Dental Model Pro's matte surface finish highlights depth and details in dental models, allowing a perfect view of undercuts and making its surface ideal for scan impressions. 3D printed parts made from this material have exceptional dimensional stability and low shrinkage when printed.
Liqcreate Dental Model Pro Resins can be used on all open source SLA, MSLA / LCD and DLP 3D printers in the 385-420 nm range and have been optimised for various dedicated 3D dental printer brands.
Due to the low shrinkage, lack of odour, high accuracy and dimensional stability, it is ideally suited for the production of dental models, C&B, thermoforming and other high precision models.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Dental Model Pro Grey
0 English reviews written for Liqcreate Dental Model Pro Grey
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products